Pages

Her Life Was Filled With Ironies

Yesterday I went to depression dot com and took the questionnaire to figure out if I am experiencing any symptoms of depression. So I mulled over 16 really tough questions and answered them very earnestly. Spending considerable time over these two choices in particular:
It takes me several seconds to respond to most questions and I'm sure my thinking is slowed.
OR
I am often unable to respond to questions without extreme effort.

So anyway, I reached the end of the questionnaire and I see that I have only two options now - "Print" and "Return to Top". I couldn't believe it. I needed a printer to find out whether or not I am depressed!!!

I wasn't so sure I needed the results to the questionnaire after that...

The Cloudcutter

2 comments:

Vam said...

You should have clicked on the "Print". Most times, it's only a webpage formatted nicely to be printable easily.

The Cloudcutter said...

Actually I did click on it but it took me to the "Add Printer" prompt!