Pages

Things I've Learned While Being AWOL

My mother will never change.

I can and I will change.

My IQ is above average.

My EQ is better left unsaid...

Homeopaths can shrink your head worse than the most qualified pyschobabblers.

I could go bald if I don't have faith in my homeopath.

I need to see a shrink

OR

Learn the art of living.

Any guesses on which way I will go?

I underestimate myself too much.

I don't have to understand everyone I know.

They don't have to get me either.

It's easy to let go of people.

It's what they represent that's the problem.

I would really like a toy train set for Christmas.

I think I will go bald anyway...

The Cloudcutter

3 comments:

??! said...

oh, and welcome back.

??! said...

ahh...one of those breaks. and you're right - people don't have to get each other.

The Cloudcutter said...

Hey thank you. The break wasn't intentional... I just realised I hadn't posted in a while and felt the need to justify ;-) (and I couldn't think of anything else to write about!)