I'm always singing in the shower, just like every second person in the world I suppose. And it's usually something I've been listening to the previous day or night or something that's just stuck in my head. But I think the 3 songs I sing most often, for no apparent reason, are Sweet Caroline, Bohemian Rhapsody and I Shot the Sheriff. I think tomorrow I'm going to be belting out Got To Be Real. I'm in the dreaded loop!
So what's on your playlist?
2 comments:
Long break that was, that one you took.
I dont sing in the shower O_O
i *think* instead ;)
But these are the songs that slip onto my tongue when im rocking my niece to sleep.
*chasing cars
*anathema: forgotten hopes :O
*sarah mclachlan: Angel
*creep
Aerosmith: crazy
That is going to be one messed up kid ;)
Good ones...you should sing in the shower too methinks. Chasing Cars is always playing in a loop on my ipod these days... love it!
Post a Comment