Pages

According to Me

Marmalade asked me if the movie really was value for money. I said yes, it was. It was very entertaining and satisfying.

Though I have to add, I said, that it was as satisfying as the male orgasm. The excitement kicks in easily, the ride is smooth and the climax is quite predictable and inevitable. You make the right moves and you always get the results you need.

It wasn't like the elusive and almost mythical female orgasm. You have to work pretty hard, the rules are never the same, the moves can be tricky if you don't know what you're working with, but when done right - a fantastic ride. An earth shattering, toe curling, knee buckling, mouth drying experience that comes to a flame bursting, guitar crashing, blood-curdling screaming finish!

The sistah knew what I was talking about, she sure did ;-)

The Cloudcutter

2 comments:

Himanshu Tandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Himanshu Tandon said...

I can challenge anyone who calls himself a writer to come up with a better distinction between orgasms..