Pages

How can I hurt when holding you...

Now that I'm happy, I can't seem to write anymore.

Somebody please go on and break my heart already!

Till then here's the man with the sexiest voice, singing a song that I'm always singing in the shower. Or as my Dad says, always murdering in the shower or just about anywhere else!

The Cloudcutter

3 comments:

Pat said...

Doesn't he look young there?
Careful what you ask for.

The Cloudcutter said...

Yes, very young and handsome. I love his eyes!
Actually I'm not so much asking for heartbreak as I'm pointing out that I can only write when I'm miserable ;-) But I know what you mean...

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Canta Libre, that's the Neil Diamond song for me, aye yai yai!

Oh, and Shiloh.

Play music that make you broody, it helps. And when you're done writing, you can go back to being happy.