Pages

Happy New Year

Dear Universe,

All I want for 2016 is no gap between my two front teeth, and the following:

1. To finally see the realization of my goal.

2. Travel to at least one place that I've never been to before (especially around the time I want this to happen... The timing is crucial.)

3. Lots and lots of Thai foot massages. LOTS.

4. To discover some great new music and artistes.

5. Watch some really good films, no make that MINDBLOWING films.

6. To get better at writing. I mean really break down barriers, crack open the shell, and come into my own.

7. More courage. A whole lot of more courage.

8. Confidence. I can't stress this enough.... I really need to be more confident.

9. Beef. I just want to sink my teeth into some awesome dead cow, especially melt-in-the-mouth tenderloin. It's been too damn long.

10. Love. I'm not sure what it is. I have no idea what to do with it. I hate it most of the time because it can be so fleeting and unpredictable. But I am obsessed with it and want it all the same. Just because...

11. An endless supply of Jameson, dark dark chocolate, hugs and kisses, mad mad laughter, and all the crazy dreams that keep me alive.

12. To never lose focus.

The Cloudcutter

1 comment:

Himanshu Tandon said...

Begin with Point #12, the rest will follow I guess.