
Grandpa on the left, blessing Dad on his wedding day - November 26, 1968
Dad and my Granny, 26/11/1968
Wedding Party, 26/11/1968
My cute older brother. How lost he was before I came along ;-)
Little Cakecutter, January 23, 1976. Yes, yes, it is me!
Grandpa, Mummy, Daddy and the little prince who hogged all the pix before I was born :-)

Sorry, I have very shaky hands but I just love this pic of Grandpa carrying my brother. Dad says since my bro is just a small baby in this one, I can pretend that it's me! Never go to my Dad with a problem, this is what he does.
6 comments:
aren't old photos wonderful. I just returned from sepia moments of my own from Calcutta. Thanks for sharing these. And you look adorable :)
<3 <3
Your grandpa was a dude babe! And that's you at 2? You look like 3 or 4, but so sweet!
@Knife - Your pix inspired me to capture these beauties with my digicam. I have very shaky hands tho! Yes, I used to be very adorable. These days I have to move around with a bag over my head. Sigh!
@Meggie - I see you! <3
@Swb - Wasn't Daddy handsome as hell too? He looked so dapper in that suit. Yes, I think it's me at 2. I can see two candles on that cake.
Lovely family photos - so atmospheric.
What a sweet little girl you were and how dishy is your father?
Old family photos are the best!
Look at you and your brother, so adorable.
Yep, I agree with Saltwater, your granpa was a 'dude'.
Post a Comment