
about the first time you touched me. light and easy, with just your fingertip on my elbow. then that lingering gaze.
the first time you put your arm around me. pulling me closer, resting my head on your chest.
caressing my hair and my face. gently lifting my chin towards you.
that first kiss. on my forehead at first. then light as a feather on my lips.
before completely locking me in. your lips on mine, my mouth inside yours.
i could never forget the way you smelled and tasted. deep, dark, rich and delicious. like the cocoa we sniffed together.
i could never forget the way your tongue tracked a path down my neck.
or the way you looked at me. your big brown eyes melting into mine. reducing me to a pulp.
i could never forget because at 36, i had just had my perfect first kiss.
perfect because i had never imagined it or planned or even desired it.
perfect because once i had it, i knew it was what i wanted all along.
perfect because now i know it's all i'll ever need.
12 comments:
Beautiful:)
spill the rajma ;)
Loved it. Thanks for sharing it
Perfect! :)
And here's hoping you have more such moments!
So you'll pass on the chocolate cake then?
great!
my best wishes...
Hmmmmmmmm...nice and chocolatey and I don't mean the cake :P
oh you darling!
happiness abounds
<3 <3 <3
Ooo.. I want that first kiss moment too. Hmmm hmm~ ^^
Melody hai choclaty :))
hoping this is jst the beginning of many more delicious thots and actions :P :D :D
Like the woman at the next table says in When Harry met Sally....
"I'll have what shes having"
- L
Simmer down everybody! LOL!
Ok since I'm easily embarassed, that's all I'm going to say. I think the post spoke for itself ;-)
Post a Comment