Pages



Cute kid, right?



Yeah right!

This was a kid I followed around at the Brindavan Gardens in Mysore thinking she would make a cute subject. I'm afraid scowling is her only talent!



Have you ever seen a kid standing so perfectly straight and still?

This was taken in Darjeeling. Everyone was watching the police band perform but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like she was modelling the winter collection for tiny tots!




Have you ever seen a kid sleep so peacefully?

This is seriously the most amusing and wonderful kid I've met. This was also the only time she was quiet...so I could not resist.




He's not really one of those diaper dudes up there, but he gets by all right...

This dog has been pampered so much by his owner that I seriously think he is the worst, most spoiled "kid" I have ever met. Incidentally, he is also very horny and tried to jump me!

The Cloudcutter

No comments: