Pages



Where are you seated tonight,
To the right or the left of my brain?
And all your soldiers,
Are they standing to the right
Or the left of this train?

The Cloudcutter

4 comments:

Himanshu Tandon said...

I did not understand the verse (I am a little thick in the head at times) but I really liked the picture you attached (more compliments if you have shot it yourself)

mentalie said...

I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train
I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you...
:)
know the song...?

The Cloudcutter said...

@Himanshu - How could anyone understand? It is vague and doesn't make sense, like almost everything I write! I could explain it but then it wouldn't be fun.
I don't think I took the picture, but if it helps - I was in the train when the picture was taken :-)

@Mentalie - Didn't recognise the song at first. Then played it on Youtube... it's the one from Juno right? I like it! Thanks!

mentalie said...

yep, its the juno song :) your verse reminded me of it